Vietnam’s capital city Hanoi has a rapidly-growing population that is currently approaching 3.5 million and things are getting a little cramped. As a result of the white-hot economy and Hanoi property supply consistently falling short of demand, competition for residential and office space is fierce, and both rental rates and unit purchase prices are sky-rocketing.
- Villas for Sale in Jakarta: The Best Neighborhoods
- Reasons To Live At Marina One In Singapore
- Conrad Residences Koh Samui
- Is there a real estate bubble in Dubai?
- Orlando Set To Dominate Condo Hotel Market
- Hanoi Property: market overview
- Chiang Mai property market
- How to Sell Your House Quick in Los Angeles
- Dream Homes in Natal, Brazil
- Buying a property in Spain
- Kuala Lumpur: Poised To Be The Next Big Thing In International Real Estate?
- New Homes in Florida
- Make Quick Cash from your House
- Find Vacant Lands in Los Angeles